CSRI Kurs JSC
The Central Scientific Research Institute Kurs was established in June 1979 as a head organization in the shipbuilding industry working in the field of ship-mounted weapon and ship radioelectronic equipment.
During the 35 year of its existence, the institute gained wide experience of complex researches for military and civil shipbuilding. Also there was created a reservoir of knowledge and technologies for development of sophisticated HW/SW.
CSRI Kurs JSC is the head scientific-research organization of the shipbuilding industry in the sphere of system engineering of shipborne radioelectronic weapon, including the provision of electromagnetic compatibility between the ship radioelectronic weapon, onboard equipment for ship-based aircrafts and missile weapons.
The main areas of activity of the institute are:
- validation of lines of development of radioelectronic facilities;
- optimization of cofunction of ship facilities;
- automation of activity of the authorities responsible for development and control of research and development programs;
- electromagnetic compatibility of radioelectronic facilities;
- ship-traffic control systems;
- interactive training systems, electronic documentation systems, electronic catalogues and catalogue descriptions;
- hardware-in-the-loop and mathematical simulation;
- autopilots of ships and vessels;
- commercial refrigeration equipment;
- certification tests;
- commercial and manufacturing equipment;
- low-temperature equipment.
- Street, bld: 34a Kirpichnaya St.
- Index: 105187
- City: Moscow
- Country: Russia
- Telephone: +7 (495) 365-1153
- Fax: +7 (495) 365-4314