Morinformsystem-Agat-KIP JSC was commissioned in November 2010. It comprises in the Concern Morinformsystem-Agat JSC.
Since the foundation of the company, a full of energy and ideas team was built, close work relations with the large design organizations were established.
Owing to the close partnership relations established with one of the leading universities – Ryazan state radio engineering university – research and development activities are performed with involvement of its capabilities and scientific potential.
The following products were developed by designers of Morinformsystem-Agat-KIP JSC:
- MSK multifunction control system. The system was developed, tested, put into production and used on the Navy orders;
- PDSK.412162.001 equipment for control of neutron-physical parameters of nuclear power facilities. The equipment is being prepared for usage on the Navy facilities.
- radiation-resistant pressure sensors
- PD-M pressure converters
- DUM-R salinometer
The following subjects are on different development stages:
- Complex of portable digital systems for neutron-physical parameters of nuclear power facilities control and operative system for leakage control of fuel element cover;
- General-purpose nanopulse system for measurement and monitoring of liquid parameters. The system is designed for continuous measurement of liquid level, temperature and mass and for generation of analogue or digital output signal, which is used as initial information concerning the following: condition of liquid cargo in ship tanks, presence of outside water in ship hold and compartments, state of hatch covers (opened or closed), etc. for handling the issues of flood control, continuous load monitoring, and stability of surface ships and submarines in control systems, general ship systems and facilities, environmental safety and damage control systems.
- Monitoring system for sea-based building structures;
- Automatic optoelectronic humidity indicator;
- Fire-hazardous situation prediction system, based on the analysis of air in Navy ship compartments;
- On-line express analyzer for different types of fuel;
- System, based on fiber-optic sensors, for collection and processing of physical parameters.
- Street, bld: 17 proezd Rechnikov St.
- Index: 390006
- City: Ryazan
- Country: Russia
- Telephone: (4912) 25-85-02, 25-85-99
- Fax: (4912) 25-85-99