Production Association Binom JSС
The enterprise was commissioned in 1963. It is a state-of-the-art high-tech enterprise. The basic production activities are as follows: manufacture, repair, warranty service and maintenance of marine computing systems, CICS as well as component parts, assemblies and units for them, production of special equipment units for shipbuilding enterprises.
The association, as a product manufacturer for realization of government armament program and defence procurement, possesses full design and technological documentation package, specialized benches for complex and autonomous adjustment and equipment, providing mount and tuning of products according to Ministry of Defence needs.
The focus areas for the association are:
- manufacture of systems as a whole and technical equipment for Akacia 3R-10 (3R-10P) SGPFS, Lesorub CICS (MVU-211, MVU-210, MVU-210-44), amplifiers, units for ERV-M systems, secondary power supplies, equipment as per specifications of products Omnibus-U, Okrug, as well as maintenance, restore of technical availability of the abovementioned products on the ships of the North and Pacific fleets, repair of spare units of the referred nomenclature.
- conducting works on Federal Target Programme of Development of civil and marine technologies.
As a part of the Federal Target Programme of Development of civil and marine technologies 2009-2016, the enterprise designed and manufactured Plasma Arc Pyrolysis Reactor for recycling and disposal of wastes from sea platforms and terminals.
With the aim of achieving the planning financial and economic activity index, PA Binom JSC plans to perform optimization of the production areas and increase the special-purpose and civil products range, including:
- UPS-type special-purpose power supplies of the 4th generation;
- unified panel case;
- components of unified set of galley equipment (UKKO-1) for different classes of fishing vessels;
- marine shipborne plasma incinerator for recycling of solid wastes;
- plasma arc utilizers for medical wastes;
- power supply units 109A, 109S, 109TR;
- 170 L devices;
- case for DAEI.301179.509;
- replacement of the MESB FOZU-2, MESB FOZU-16, MESB FOZU-32 units on the Russian Navy ships and vessels with the newly developed units based on the new hardware components of UBPO-2, UBPO-16, UBPO-32;
- replacement of DZU-8 units with UBPD-5 units;
- increase of the scope of work for Russian Navy ship and vessel maintenance.
- Street, bld: Chetvyortaya Dachnaya St.
- Index: 410033
- City: Saratov
- Country: Russia
- Telephone: +7 (8452) 35-05-42
- Fax: +7 (8452) 63-26-04