As part of the conference “Far East as a Marinette priority region of development” which will be held in Vladivostok, December 9, 2016, some large, medium and small innovative business of the Far East region will present their promising projects to expert leaders of maritime high technology field.
The event is organized by JSC “Concern “Morinsis-Agat” with its strategic partners – the Russian Venture Company (RVC) and the Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI).
Representatives of innovative start-ups, large industrial enterprises, medium businesses, leading scientific and educational institutions, government agencies and authorities, venture capital funds and development institutions will meet at the JSC “Concern “Morinsis-Agat” site in the Far Eastern Federal University to discuss the Far East role in implementation of the National technology initiative Marinette “road map”.
Let us recall that the National Technology Initiative (STI) is a long-term complex program of arrangement the conditions to ensure the Russian companies leadership on the new high-tech markets, that will determine the world economy structure for the next 15-20 years.
The Conference dedicated to the Marinette marine technologies market performs not only the function of STI promotion but also aims to achieve some specific practical results such as the development of a Marinette regional subgroup in the Far Eastern Federal District, the designation of the head of the subgroup and determination of the mechanism of regional subgroup projects selection and its delivery to interdepartmental working team in order to obtain further funding.
The conference is traditionally to begin with a plenary session.
- Usoltsev Vasily Ivanovich, First Vice-Governor of the Primorsky Krai on finance, economics and business development, industry, transport, road facilities, land and property relations;
- Pinskiy Alexander Savelievich, Deputy General Director of “Transas Navigator” LLC, Vice-president of the “Industrial Investors” group, the deputy director of the Working Team Marinette STI;
- Antsev Georgiy Vladimirovich, General Director - Chief Designer of JSC “Concern “Morinsis-Agat”;
- Anisimov Nikita Yurievich -.Acting Rector of the Far Eastern Federal University;
- Shcherbatyuk Alexander Fedorovich, Director of the Institute of Marine Technology Problems FEB RAS.
The conference program also includes a panel discussion “Marinette Projects in the Far East”. The participants in the format of open discussion will discuss the possibility of Innovation Cluster development in the Far East for marine robotics and other areas of the “road map” Marinette, including projects for the marine biotechnopark establishment, an international range on seismoacoustics deployment in Primorsky Krai, educational and other projects.
Further details on the event page – https://timepad.ru/event/409702 .