Ramtes-Kometa Dental Technician Laboratory Workbench is designed for performing various operational activities when making dentures using electric machinery, gas and compressed air, as well as for storage of tools, dental blanks and materials. The Dental Technician Laboratory Workbench technology and design are based on design solutions of KaVo EWL company (Germany).
Ramtes-Kometa Dental Technician Laboratory Workbench has been assesed for conformity, has a product license and marketing authorisation granted by Federal Service of Health and Social Development Supervision and has been granted a hygiene certificate.
Ramtes-Kometa Dental Technician Laboratory Workbench includes:
- tabletop made of artifiial marble (polymer concrete);
- table lamp for local illumination;
- dust collector;
- hand-held air nozzle;
- drawer unit with tool inserts;
- easy-to-remove coloured storage boxes for materials and dental blanks;
- safety screen, feilnagel;
- Bunsen burner fed from a gas pipeline;
- armrests and adjustable footrest;
- dust suction unit.