Club-U Modular Missile System
CLUB-U Modular Missile System (MMS) is intended for installation on a combat ship and ensures surface and land-based target engagement.
Club-U MCMS includes:
- system module with universal ship fire control system of 3R-14UKSK-Kh type, providing flight task generation, pre-launch preparation and launch of 3М-54ТE, 3М-54ТE1 and 3М-14ТE missiles in the quantity from one to sixteen;
- vertical and inclined modular launchers.
Modular launcher is delivered in the following configurations:
- containerless vertical modular under-deck launcher of 3S-14UE1 and 3S-14UE2 types for 4 or 8 missiles deployment;
- containerized vertical modular under-deck launcher of 3S-14UKE1 and 3S-14UKE2 types (including partial under-deck depth) for 4 or 8 missiles deployment;
- inclined on-deck launcher 3S-14PE (including elevating type) for 2, 4, 6 or 8 missiles.
The following types of missiles are used in Club-U MCMS:
- 3M-54TE and 3M-54TE1 anti-ship missiles;
- 3M-14TE land-attack missiles.