Shipborne 3D radar of H-range is designed for detection of aerial and surface targets and target designation to firing systems.
The radar is mounted on ships with small and medium displacement. It can be mounted on ships with large displacement as specialized radar for detection of low-flying target. Rotating APA is implemented in H-channel.
Application of active modules in antenna array increased reliability of the radar, excluded losses in path, increased accuracy of coordinates measurement. The radar has a modern digital receiver that generates and processes various complex signals, as well as capability to change signal from pulse to pulse. The radar can simultaneously operate with three beams, thus reducing scanning time.
The radar of H-range solves the following tasks:
- aerial and surface surveillance at 150 km distance maximum ;
- detection of aerial targets, including small-sized and low-flying;
- detection of surface targets;
- IFF of detected targets;
- output of source radar data to users;
- tracking of detected targets and output of secondary radar data;
- in assembly with equipment for target assignment and designation to shipborne air-defence means.
High performance and jam-resistance of the radar is ensured by:
- adaptive energy distribution in space;
- electric frequency switch within wideband;
- large spatial resolution and low level of side lobes of antenna radiation pattern;
- complex signals with high discrimination ability;
- non-linear methods of signal processing;
- adaptive moving target indication;
- post-detection logical data processing.
Radar basic parameters
H-range with active phased array
Number of measured coordinates
by range, km
by azimuth, deg.
by height, km
by elevation angle, deg.
Detection range, km:
direct visibility range
azimuth, parts per thousand
elevation angle, parts per thousand
Data update rate, s
Consumed Power, kW
Number of devices
Continuous operation time, h
Turn-on time, min